I wish to make a donation
The Federal Election Commission requires that all of these statements are true for anyone contributing to the campaign:
- I am a US Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- I am donating my own money ;
- I am not under contract to the Federal Government;
- I am not making this contribution in the name of another person;
- I am 18 years of age or older
Contributions to Pete King for Congress Committee are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. Federal law limits contributions to $5,400 per person ($2,700 for the primary election + $2,700 for the general election). Contributions can be drawn individually or jointly from personal funds only. Joint contributions are attributed to each contributor equally. Corporate checks are prohibited. Cash contributions cannot be accepted. Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited.